jackdeyes.com” does not currently have any relationships with any companies or brands and will only allow having a relationship with a company or brands if they follow by the UK’s Government’s Blog and Socal Media Endorsements Rules.
How Do I Know What Blog Posts Are an AD or Sponsored Blog Post?
Jack Deyes will only agree to do an AD or Sponsored blog post if the company or brand approve Jack Deyes to add the following
- AD in the blog title, AD at the top and bottom of the blog post and AD in the URL
2. AD on all social media that Jack Deyesis currently on
3. This is an AD and Sposerded blog post partnered with >Company/Brands name<
In the blog post If the brand or company do not approve Jack Deyes to add that to the AD or Sponsored blog post then the blog owner will inform them that the blog post will not be going up and that the AD or Sponsored blog post on Jack Deyes will not be published
How Do I Know What Blog Posts Are Not An AD or Sponsored Blog Post?
The way you can tell what blog posts are not an AD or Sponsored blog post is because you will not see the following.
- AD in the blog title
- AD at the top and bottom of the blog post
- AD in the URL
- AD on all social media that Jack Deyes is currently on