About the award:
The Blogging Chums Award is given to particularly brilliant bloggers who are really providing something special to the community, either through their writing or the way they engage with other people: they’re just brilliant!
1. Be sure to use the award image!
2. List the rules & about paragraph!
3. Thank whoever nominated you!
4. Write a letter to someone who means a lot to you to spread some positivity around the Internet – anyone will do!
5. Nominate 5-10 more people for the award and go let them know about it in their comments!
To My Wonderful Best Friend
When you and I started the animal care college we had mo one to talk to or anything but after 3-4 weeks you “some how” found me on Facebook and then well sent god knows how many Facebook messages. After a few weeks of us talking and hanging out at college I knew you and I was going to best friends for a long time and well I wasn’t wrong and the one thing I love about are friendship is that when you or I are going though a hard time no matter what it is we’re all ways there to help and support one another. Thank you all the love and support and for being a true friend and I’m so excited to where are friendship takes us in the years to come and to know that we’ve been friends for 4 years is crazy and ones again thank you for everything.
My Nominees For The Bloggers Chums Award Are?