Thank you to Polly Foster for nominating me for the Sunshine bloggers award keep up the fantastic work on your blog Polly.
You can read Polly Sunshine Bloggers Award by clicking here
The Sunshine bloggers award is created by bloggers for bloggers to support one another and to spread all the love and happiness that this amazing blogging community has. When you are nominated for this award by the blogger who nominated you they will leave you some questions.
The questions you find are questions for you to do when you make your blog post based on the Sunshine Bloggers Award. You also have to nominate other bloggers as well.
1. What is your dream job
This is a really hard one because I have 2 dream jobs one of them being a full-time blogger and the other is to open an animal rescue and to help all the animals in need and give them as much love as possible. The other reason to why I want to have an animal rescue is to make sure that all the wonderful animals end up going to a loving for ever home
2. What do you think your life will be like in a year and 10 years
In a year I hope to be working with loads of wonderful animals and maybe have my own place. In 10 years maybe become a full-time blogger
3. What is your proudest achievement
Finishing college and getting my surtifcuts in animal care, animal welfare and animal management
4. What is your favourite blog post you’ve ever written
My favourite blog post ever is a day I will never forget this is about the day I got my wonderful rabbit Kiara
5. Apart from blogging what are your hobbies
Blogging is my only hobbies
6. How would you describe your fashion style
Easy and simple
7. What is the best places you’ve been to
The place I’ve been to is London I love that city
8. If you had £1000 (or equivalent in your currency), what would you spend it on? Or would you save it?
I would spend it all on Kiara my rabbit
9. What is the bravest thing you’ve ever done? What would you do if you were a little braver
At the animal care and welfare college I use to go to some of animals wear harder to understand and also hard to understand their body language. Down to this when me and my practical partner went to go and feed, water and give the care and welfare requested for the animal we were looking after.
We would have to be ready for anything for my safety, my practical partners safety and the animals safety. If the staff gave us an idea on how some of the animals were feeling then yeah I would be little bit braver because me and practical partner would both have an idea of what we were delling with.
10. What is was your favourite class at school, college or university?
At college my favourite lesson was practical because I got spend time with all the amazing animals
11. What is one thing you want to learn or change in 2018?
People and what I mean by that is to not put up with any rubbish from people and start saying no to people…..Knowing me a yeah from now and I’ll still be saying yes and so on.
The People Who I Nominate For The Sunshine Bloggers Award Are?
My Questions Are ?
- What do you love about blogging ?
- How long have you been blogging for ?
- What tips and advice would you give to new bloggers ?
- What 3 of Your blog posts is your favourite ?
- Do you have any pets, if yes then what pet do you have and if you don’t have a pet what pet would you love to have ?
- What and who inspired you to start blogging ?