I’ve done a blog post similar to this one called My Favourite Bloggers hat you all seem to love so I thought I’d do another one but make it kinda different. In stead of doing it about My Favourite Bloggers I’d just do it about bloggers who I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks and months and one of them have just blogging started
I’ve done a blog post similar to this one called My Favourite Bloggers hat you all seem to love so I thought I’d do another one but make it kinda different. In stead of doing it about My Favourite Bloggers I’d just do it about bloggers who I’ve noticed over the last couple of weeks and months and one of them have just started blogging
1. Bryony is 20 years old and from Cambridgeshire Boryony has a passion for all things beauty and makeup. Around a year ago Bryony decided to turn her passion into something more productive and create a blog
I’ve looked at Bryony blog and its amazing the way her blog is set out is fantastic and her blog posts are easy and fun to read and all the work that Bryony puts in to her blog is amazing
Click here to see Bryony’s blog
You can also find Bryony on
2. Jess is a blogger in England. Her blog is a little cave of near enough everything. Jess has blogged about mental health and general experiences. Her main focus is beauty and lifestyle and she plans to travel a lot in the very near future and is hoping to bring that to my blog as well as my YouTube channel (which I will be going back to in the end of October)
I have looked at Jeeses blog and it looks amazing all the work that Jess puts in to her blog posts and its fantastic. The one thing I love the most about Jeeses blog is that its different and her blog looks so cool
Click here to see Jesse’s blog
You can also find Jess on
3. Sophie from Hello Sophie. Sophie is a vegan cake decorator from Sussex and is passionate about food, fiction, social justice, body positivity and mental health. Sophie been blogging on and off for 6 years, but started Hello Sophie in 2015. Sophie develop and write sweet and savoury vegan recipes for her blog. Sophie also write about mental health, promoting openness and honesty by sharing her own experiences with bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety and eating disorders to help educate and support others.
Sophie try to post twice a week – on a Saturday for Sweet Saturdays (vegan sweet treat recipes!) and during the week on another topic.
I’ve looked at Sophie and I love and I think her food blog posts are blog is an amazing Sophie and the work and effort that Sophie puts in to her blog is fantastic
Click here to see Sophie blog
You can also find Sophie on
4. Eden is a teen blogger from Wales in the UK who blogs all about her favourite things. Makeup, fashion, photography and lifestyle with some advise posts thrown in. Eden love to inspire her followers and try to have her blog as a positive place! Eden have been blogging since June 2015 so over 2 years now and posts every Thursday at 6PM UK time.
I’ve looked at Eden blog and its amazing I love it and I love her lifestyle blog posts they are so fun to read. The work that Eden puts in to her blog and blog posts is amazing
Click here to see Eden blog
You can also find Eden on
5. Katie has been blogging for about 6+ months now. Her blog specialises in promoting uncharted music you wouldn’t commonly hear in the charts. All genres of music are included and try to post at a minimum once a week, sometimes more!
Katie’s blog is amazing and her blog posts are so fun to read Katie has been blogging for 6 months or more and how much work she’s put in to her blog and blog post is amazing. Katie is such an amazing blogger. Click here to see Katie’s blog
You can also find Katie on
6. Tory is 20 “something” writing all about lifestyle, food, beauty and travel. Tory works for a university, have a cat, and drink loads of tea!
Tory hasn’t got a set schedule but she will be doing her second blogmas this year what I can’t wait to read.
Torys blog is amazing and my favourite blog posts are the lifestyle and travel ones
You can see blog by clicking here
Twitter – misstcliffe
Instagram – misstcliffe
Pinterest – misstcliffe